Trailer Tow Course
We offer either a 5 day or 7-day course
Delegates will be provided with an intensive course
Upon successful completion of this course you will acquire your B + E licence
Use a vehicle and trailer up to a MAM (maximum authorised mass) of 3500kg.
We'll be in touch
Category B+E Course
Delegates will learn how to safely drive a vehicle with a MAM of 3,500kg with a trailer.
The size of the trailer depends on the BE ‘valid from’ date shown on your licence. If the date is:
- before 19 January 2013, you can tow any size trailer
- on or after 19 January 2013, you can tow a trailer with a MAM of up to 3,500kg
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will be provided with their B+E on their license.
Two options for the course are available:
- 16 hours over 4 days
- 18 hours over 5 days
35 Progress Road
To bring with you
Please bring your driving licence, your national insurance number and your pass theory certificates with you on the day.
- Parking facilities: There is plenty of parking within the vicinity of the centre, but unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by a third party while on the premises.
- Meal facilities: At the centre we offer free tea and coffee. There are a variety of shops to buy food or drink within driving distance. There is also a hot food van within walking distance of the centre.
- Dress code: Dress code is to be suitable for weather as some courses are run in the warehouse or outside. If you have steel toe cap boots they are ideal but if not then a covered sturdy boot would be sufficient.
- Stationary: We will provide all relevant course materials but feel free to bring notepads and pens if you wish to make notes.
For those who would like more information or to book themselves onto a Cat C1 course, please contact our friendly and helpful team on 01708 891111. Alternatively, use our contact form above.
Other Popular Courses
With a huge array of courses we offer, our professional tutors are on hand to provide you with the qualifications you need. At Newcroft Training, we’re renown for our excellent customer service and in-depth knowledge of courses so, why not find out more about our courses below or give the team a call to find out any open courses that are available.
Driver CPC Training is very easy to understand; however, it is important to check your current hours with the DVSA, Please read the below to find out how you can get your Driver CPC Card.
To become a Large Goods Vehicle driver allows for a sustained driving career that can see you in regular employment. Goods, especially heavy ones will always need to be transported; so if a career on the open road sounds appealing to you give Newcroft Training Ltd a call and we’ll steer you in the right direction!
Newcroft Training Limited have supplied the industry with counterbalance forklift training for over twenty years. This has therefore allowed us to become one of the South East’s leading companies providing training on plant and equipment.
Delegates on this course will learn the appropriate guidelines behind lift truck operations for reach including PUWER, LOLER and their ACOP. We teach you how to safely use lift trucks, the recommended practices by RTITB and personalised guidance throughout your course.