At Newcroft Training Ltd we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
By attending this training, you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy. Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to 35 Progress Road Leigh-on-Sea Essex SS9 5PR. Alternatively, you can telephone 01708 891111.
How do we collect information from you?
We might collect data from you when you contact us, either on the telephone or via email. During your training you will then be asked to complete course paperwork requiring your personal data.
What type of information is collected from you?
- Contact details
- Photographic image
- Payment Details
- Date of birth
- Previous experience
How is your information used?
We will use your information to:
- Upload completed training to the National Operators Registration Scheme database
- Confirmation of booking and joining instructions by the admin department of Newcroft Training.
- Complete a certificate of training and photocard
- Payment of training course.
- We might provide you with other goods or services to you or seek your views or comments on the services we provide – if you agree
- Notify you of changes to our services
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information, for example data regarding your NORS qualification for up to three years.
Depending on the type of data we will hold your personal information on our systems for a maximum of 7 years.
We store your personal data electronically on a password protected computer in our main office and all paper records are stored in a lockable cabinet. Each month, we securely shred all paper records that are more than 7 years old.
Who has access to your information?
In addition to Newcroft Training Ltd staff, to one or more of the following organisations will have access your information:
- D4 Drivers Medical Centres – to complete documentation to support a provisional licence application.
- Pearson VUE Professional Testing Centres – for booking Theory Multiple Choice, Hazard Perception and CPC Module 2 tests.
- Driving & Vehicles Standards Agency- for booking practical driving and CPC Module 4 tests.
- RTITB / NORS- for lift truck course paperwork/ registration /certification and photocards.
- ALLMI- for lorry mounted crane and Slinger Banksman course paperwork/ certification and photocards.
- JAUPT- for uploading Drivers CPC
- Other training companies we work with.
- Your employer/booking agent (if they made the booking)
How can you access and update your information?
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you would like to access to the data we hold on you please contact: Newcroft Training Ltd. Alternatively, you can telephone 01708 891111.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Newcroft Training Ltd hold about you.
If you don’t want us to use your information for views and comments on the services we provide, you can ask to have your contact details removed.