Transport Consultancy


Transport Consultancy


External/Interim Transport Manager (CPC holder for your company).

If you operate any vehicle over 3.5t you are required by law to have an Operators Licence (O Licence), which is applied for, through The Traffic Commissioners’ Office.

In order to satisfy your O Licence Requirements, it is necessary for you, or a Transport Manager on your behalf to hold a Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).

The CPC Holder is required to ensure you are operating legally and within the requirements of your O Licence and the rules and regulations set out by The Department of Transport, which is regulated by VOSA (Vehicle and Operating Services Agency).

At Transport Manager Help we can provide a number of consultancy options and will work on behalf to assist you with your O Licence requirements including;

External Transport Manager/O Licence Holder – Transport Manager Help could be your nominated CPC Holder

If you would like to know more about how we can help you with and long term or short term CPC Holder Requirements please contact us here or call 08455120555.

Our Role

Here at Transport Factory we try to make the operator’s life a whole lot easier, (thats you!) and here is what we do for you;

  • O license application and maintenance
  • HGV fleet scheduling
  • Driver handbooks
  • Training of staff and drivers
  • Tachograph analysis
  • Driver license checks
  • Public inquires
  • Monthly company audits
  • Recommend the best industry practises
  • Discounts with major training centres, fuel companies and road safety suppliers!